Bring on the style
Transitionally designed twin daybed featuring an arched silhouette and vertical wood slats
Elevate the look
Elegant and rustic brushed acacia wood finish
Crafted for you
Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
The charming appeal of cottage flair meets transitional styling in hillsdale furniture'S dana daybed. A clean vertical slatted design marries with a gracefully arched silhouette, Sturdy arms with curved corners, And our popular brushed acacia finish. This wood daybed arrives complete with he sides back, Front rail and wood slats. All your purchase will require is a standard twin mattress. Assembly required.
- Transitionally designed twin daybed featuring an arched silhouette and vertical wood slats
- Elegant and rustic brushed acacia wood finish
- Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
- Assembly Required
- Constructed of Wood
- Item ships in two boxes
- Perfect solution for small spaces, bonus rooms, guest rooms or home offices that need to pull double duty when visitors need a place to rest
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
- Dust with a dry cloth and polish with non-abrasive cleaners to keep your furniture protected and like new
|HDF Item Number
|38H x 44.5W x 77D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.