Bring on the style
Casual style King metal headboard featuring large round spindles with decorative castings; Headboard Frame included
Elevate the look
The metal features a bronze finish
Crafted for you
Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
The hillsdale furniture kirkland king headboard boasts a vintage look with a classic rounded square design. Features matching castings and fittings. This king-Size metal headboard has a simple elegance that will compliment a multitude of décor styles. The dark bronze finish is versatile enough to work with most color palettes. Includes headboard and bed frame. Box spring and mattress required; Not included. Assembly required.
- Casual style King metal headboard featuring large round spindles with decorative castings; Headboard Frame included
- The metal features a bronze finish
- Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Forged from heavy gauge tubular steel with foundry-poured aluminum castings
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 600lbs
|HDF Item Number
|54H x 78W x 74L; Headboard Dimensions - 54H X 78W X 2.75D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.