Bring on the style
Traditional Full size mixed media Headboard with a black metal inset frame featuring simple spindle and scroll details perfectly framed by stately wood posts; Frame included
Elevate the look
Wood posts feature Medium Oak finish accented by a black finish on the metal frame
Crafted for you
Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
Traditional charm takes center stage in the hillsdale furniture winsloh full/Queen headboard. This design features stately wooden posts with standard round finials and classic metal scrollwork. A combination of black metal and medium oak wood creates an aesthetic that'S ideal in lodge and cottage décor schemes. Includes headboard and bed frame only. Box spring and mattress required; Not included. Assembly required.
- Traditional Full size mixed media Headboard with a black metal inset frame featuring simple spindle and scroll details perfectly framed by stately wood posts; Frame included
- Wood posts feature Medium Oak finish accented by a black finish on the metal frame
- Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Heavy gauge tubular steel and wood construction
- Item will ship in three boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 500lbs
|HDF Item Number
|50H x 61.50W x 74.50L; Headboard Dimensions: 50H x 61.50W x 3D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.