Starry, starry nights. Inspired by Hollywood glam, this richly styled bedroom set steals the show in a simply stunning way. The set's replicated walnut grain is enriched with a high-gloss black finish, made even more dramatic with a strip of sleek silvertone glitter banding that accentuates a clean-lined, contemporary aesthetic. Plenty of storage keeps your bedroom camera-ready even when space is at a premium.
- Includes headboard, 5-drawer chest, 2 nightstands and 8-drawer dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood
- Replicated walnut grain with high-gloss black finish
- Silvertone glitter accent
- Headboard with 4 adjustable options for optimal bedding height (headboard only)
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame; bolt length depends on the thickness of your bed frame
- Dresser and chest with smooth-gliding drawers, plus slim felt-lined jewelry drawer(s) with compartments
- Nightstand with drawer and cubby; 2 slim-profile USB charging ports; power cord included; UL-listed
- Chrome-tone hardware with faux crystals
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen/Full Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.