This king-size panel bed, dresser, mirror, chest of drawers and 2 nightstands is a refined take on barn board beauty. Its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Double drawers at the foot of the bed also come in mighty handy. The dresser, chest and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate and industrial dark-tone hardware complete this rustic and industrial style bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes king-size panel bed, dresser, mirror, chest of drawers and 2 nightstands
- Bed, dresser, chest and nightstand made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Bed includes headboard, footboard with storage and rails
- Bed with 2 smooth-gliding drawers in footboard
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Nightstand with 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with dark-tone industrial hardware
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||King Panel Bed with Storage with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.