This queen-size bookcase bed with storage, dresser, mirror, chest of drawers and two nightstands is a refined take on barn board beauty. Its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Three open cubbies lined with a dimming LED light strip keep bedtime reads top of mind. Double drawers at the foot of the bed come in mighty handy. The dresser, chest and nightstand drawers are lined with faux linen laminate with industrial dark-tone hardware completing this rustic and industrial style bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes queen-size bookcase bed, dresser, mirror, chest of drawers and 2 nightstands
- Bed, dresser, chest and nightstand made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Bed includes bookcase headboard, footboard with storage and rails
- Headboard includes a dimming LED light
- Bed with 2 smooth-gliding drawers in footboard
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with dark-tone industrial hardware
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Nightstand with 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Bookcase Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.